cruisin' OC |
endless summer |
hot rod show|
car auction | oc sandfest | o.c.toberfest | OC beach lights | sponsors
Ocean City, MD
Sunday 10m-4pm *
Inlet Parking Lot (809 South Atlantic Ave)
Convention Center (4001 Coastal Highway) *Convention Center show hours are only Thursday, Friday and Saturday
General One Day Admission:
$10, Children under 14 are free (with adult)
Endless Summer Cruisin 2013
October 10-11-12-13, 2013
Thanks to all the wonderful Car Show participants, sponsors, vendors and spectators who came out for the 16th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin October 10-11-12-13, 2013. Despite the unfortunate weather the show went on! Lots of car shows took place at the oceanfront Inlet and Convention Center as well as various satellite locations throughout the town, including Crab Alley, Gold Coast Mall, Halls Restaurant, Hooters Restaurant, Marina Deck, Oasis Bar and Grill, Phillips Restaurant, Seacrets, the Town of Berlin, and the Tanger Outlets. There was plenty of entertainment, games, giveaways and more throughout the four days.
In addition to Endless Summer Cruisin, the 33rd Annual Hot Rod & Custom Car Show took place inside the OC Convention Center Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Some of the hottest show cars were on display as well as vendor showcase.
Special guest at this year's Endless was Lou Ferrigno, best know for his role as the "Incredible Hulk." Lou was at the event signing autographs and posing for pictures Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Also joining in the fun at Endless 2013 was Tim Strange, the host of the hit tv show "Search and Restore." Tim was at the event all four days for meet and greets, photo ops and answering all automotive questions. In addition, as featured on the show "Search and Restore" the 1948 Ford Pick-up that was built by Tim was on display inside the Convention Center Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Lots of entertainment took place throughout the weekend. In addition to our wonderful deejays, Celebrity Stars Tim Beasley and Cruisin's Michael J, Kevin Poole performed Thursday and Friday and the Golden Touch Band performed Friday and Saturday.
One of the highlights of Endless Summer Cruisin is always the boardwalk parades. Parades took place Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings as participants cruised down the boardwalk and into the inlet parking lot.
Some of the top National names in the country were on display at the Manufacturer's Midway located at the Inlet parking lot, including Chevy Performance, Delaware Tire Center, Dynomax, Flowmaster, Grundy Insurance, Maryland Lottery, Miller Electric, MSD Performance, Optima Batteries, Royal Purple, Slide-Lok, Summit Racing and more!
Each day daily awards were presented at both the Inlet and Convention Center with the Grand Finale Awards taking place on Sunday at the Inlet. Throughout the weekend over 400 awards were presented!
Also on Sunday there was a special Charity Banner Auction to help raise money for a local family's medical bills for their daughter. Thanks to everyone's generosity over $1,500 was raised.
With so many things to see and do we hope everyone enjoyed their time at Endless Summer Cruisin 2013 and we look forward to seeing you next year!
Mark your calendars now!October 8-9-10-11, 2015
October 6-7-8-9, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
From Participants:1. What does registration include? When you register you get entrance into the show for the vehicle, driver, one passenger and any children under 14. This allows you to park in the Inlet, Convention Center or any of the satellite shows throughout town, wherever space is available. Parking at all locations is limited. When you pick up your registration packet at the Convention Center during the event you will receive an Official Endless Summer Cruisin Program that has a complete list of activities. Be sure to take time to go through the program and pick the activities you would like to participate in.
2. Do I have to be there all 4 days to be eligible for trophies and awards? Awards are being selected at random times during the event at the Inlet, Convention Center and all throughout town. All awards are chosen by business owners, town representatives, event sponsors and community leaders. It is important that you keep your number card displayed on your front windshield at all times. Awards are given out each day of the show with the grand finale awards given out on Sunday.
3. Do I need to register in advance? Yes, there will be no registration taken at the event and the event often sells out in mid September.
4. When will I get my Endless Summer Cruisin number? Official postcards will be mailed out in September with your official Endless Summer Cruisin number on it. Please sign this postcard and bring it with you to the Convention Center during the event to pick up your participant package. Sign-in hours are Wednesday October 9th Noon-4pm, Thursday October 10th 7:30am-4pm, Friday October 11th 7:30am-4pm and Saturday October 12th 7:30am-10am.
5. Can I have someone pick up my registration packet for me? Yes. Please sign the bottom of your postcard giving your friend permission to pick up your packet and have them bring your postcard to the Convention Center.
6. Do I have to register to be able to be in the parades?Yes, the Boardwalk parades are for registered participants only, you must have your window display card displayed in your front windshield. Boardwalk parades are scheduled for Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings at 8am.
From Spectators:1. Where can I buy tickets? Tickets may be purchased at the Inlet or the Convention Center. You can purchase a one day ticket or a four day weekend event pass. Tickets are good at the Inlet and at the Convention Center, both inside and out.
2. Where can I park? Spectator parking is available at the Convention Center on 40th St. There is also parking available in the municipal parking lots downtown including Worcester St.- between Baltimore Ave. & Philadelphia Ave., Somerset St. & Baltimore Ave., Dorchester St. & Baltimore Ave., N. Division St. & Baltimore Ave. (about 10 spaces), 4th St. & Baltimore Ave., and 1st. St. & St. Louis. Another option is the city bus which runs up and down coastal highway.
While you're Cruisin around town make sure to turn your radio to
Cat Country, 97.5 and The Wave, 97.1, Cruisin Ocean City's Official radio stations!